Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming Continued

Today is March 9th, 2020. We have participated in another day of filming. We developed a systematic pattern of working. First, we figure out which days are most convenient to our group members by referring to our past schedule plan as well actively having discussions. If no date can be found we make sure to compromise. Compromise, I found, to be a large component of working in a group. I am sure it has greatly boosted our ability to work as a group. Today we worked after school. School let out at 2:40 and we got to my house around 3:10. I live fairly close to the school so that helped in managing time.  We drove to my house to finish up the last scenes that pertain to my segment of scenes one through five. Referencing back to our storyboards we were able to follow a consistent plan for our film. We made sure to take several shots of my scenes. This way when Madison would go home since she wasn't working she could review the footage. Since we were at my house we decided to just upload the files onto my computer since it was available us which I would use to review later as well. I made sure to give it to Darren as well to review when he got home from work. Because Darren takes the bus Madison drove him home. For the most part we did not experience any issues filming. At one point my curtain blocked proper lighting from the sun to come through so we had to clear. I made sure to tidy up our filming space to ensure we didn't get any unnecessary objects in our shot. For our next filming date we will be working on scenes six through ten. Over the past few days we have worked together we have acquired a sufficient amount of footage. Since we all three have the footage available we will continue our filming process. Over the next few days we are aiming to having a completed film.

No comments:

Post a Comment