Friday, March 20, 2020

Reshoot

Today is March 20th, 2020. We are amidst the corona virus epidemic. Although this taken away extra time from our filming it has dedicated more time towards editing. The Corona virus has caused many jobs and school to shut down all over the country. So being that most of us are not going to school and working, we have more time to dedicate to our assignment. Also considering that we are supposed to keep in self isolation my group members and I called and collaborated on editing instead of having to meet up in person. We edited based off of our critique we received from the peer review. So a few days ago when conditions weren’t as bad we all met up and reshot some scenes. We found that there was things which could be improved upon involving Darren and I’s scenes. It was pointed out to us that the lighting and camera quality was not the best. Darren did film part of his scene in a dimly lit closet. It wasn’t the worst lighting but wasn’t the best. My lighting also was not good. In my room I don’t have a stable light that is attached to the ceiling. I have other sources of light like my lamps and the natural light from outside. This has affected the appearance of the shot. So do to this we went over to each other’s houses and reshot some of the scenes with a different source of artificial light. We brought wireless light sources to manipulate the camera quality. In doing so the camera quality improved vastly. We did not have to reshoot Madison’s scenes as hers were good. Our film looks much cleaner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment