Thursday, November 21, 2019

Planning- Music Video

Location- Much of the film music will be filmed locally here in Fort Lauderdale. However at some point later this month I will be going to Orlando and will be taking the opportunity to film at various locations. I will try to include different parts of Miami as well. The music video is visually oriented so I want to include many different settings and activities to keep the viewer engaged for what’s to happen next. Local locations will include Galaxy Skate Way, Glaciers Ice and Snow Arena, Tree tops park, Fort Lauderdale beach. I am not entirely sure as to what locations I will take up in Orlando but I do plan on filming at downtown Disney and other local sights. I know people at Glaciers so I will be more than likely able to film there. All sorts of people also film their children without permission so there probably won’t be any trouble doing so with permission.
Health Safety- For the safety of myself and our actors much of all our activities will be monitored by some variant of staff in private locations. There will also be a fair amount of adult supervision in giant, busy and overcrowded places.  We want to go ice skating and roller skating and the ones responsible for our safety at that point is management. We will be taking my car so there is no need to double check a taxi or uber driver. If we go skating and get hurt in any way the rink staff have first aid safety kits available as well as ice packs for hard falls.
Props- One of the significant props in my music video will be my car. It will make some sort of appearance as well be our mode of transportation for the duration of the filming process. Food will also be a prop. It will be a necessary entity to bring the visual appeal to the viewer.
Costumes- Costumes will be bright and bold clothing and accessories. The whole point of the music video is to demonstrate a carefree and fun attitude. Using colorful clothing assorted in all sorts of ways demonstrates the free spirited mind of young people.
Schedule 11/18-12/9
From 11/18 to 11/24 I will be present in Fort Lauderdale filming in local attractions and venues. By 11/25 I will have been gone to Orlando and will stay present there until 11/29 making time present to film. When I return the 29th I will work up from then til the 8th of December to complete all my filming. By the 9th of December I plan to have already collected all my footage and to be near the completion of editing and the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment