Thursday, November 21, 2019

Story boarding- Music video

For next project I have completed a story board. The story board will present me with an outline of how to go about the filming process. It is good to go into filming with a clear idea of what you'd like to do because that will save you a lot of time. For my story board I included 2 pages of planning.
For the beginning shots they will start at the roller rink. I will using various expressive and intriguing shots. Some shots will consist of tilts, zooms and closeups to set a dramatic atmosphere. I will also be using larger shots such as three shots, points of view and high angles to create a clearer picture of the setting and what is going on during the scene. I included this in my storyboard along with their corresponding locations.
My first slide consist of me looking out the car window in broad daylight. This will be the transition to the next three slides. These next three slides are apart of the roller rink scene. They consist of zoom tilts and closeups on actors and props. They help to establish the energy and mood of the scene.
The next two slides consist of card. A parking lot and us leaving the parking lot. The parking lot scene will consist of eye level, birds eye view, and POV of us talking and hanging out. Then the camera will cut to a shot of the tires on our car slowly speeding away with a low angle. This is our transition to the next location.
The following three slides are us at the beach. This will consist of closeups, pans as we will be active and running and eye level shots for it to feel more personal and genuine. The shots and angles are meant for the reader to feel like they know us personally and are up close and following us along our activéis.
Then there will be another transition shot on the tenth slide showing a POV shot as the camera will be observing the city and all the cars in the street. It will make the viewer feel as if though they are experiencing all the bright lights and city sounds we are even though there is music in place.
The last two slides show us in nature at a park. There will be fields of plants and trees. These scenes consist of wide shots and three shots of us to allow the viewer to take everything in. They must take in the people as well as the vast background.
My actors will consist of me and my friends Arie, Sophia, Skyler and Linda. They are going to be the ones acting in the majority of the scenes. My story board discusses the different lighting within each of the settings. Time when filming will vary so lighting so as a result so will lighting. In a place like a roller rink the lighting will be dim and bright fluorescent lights will take over the atmosphere. This will go hand in hand with my mood and theme which celebrates a carefree and fun lifestyle.  I want my video to show how doing things with people you care about are the best times you will have and that you will remember. In a place such as an ice rink though the contrast will be very great compared to the dimly lit skating rink. The bright, almost blinding sheet of ice presents the viewer with nice and interesting visuals. Costumes will maintain a colorful and casual demeanor but will vary depending on weather and location. For example in Orlando it will most like be ranging anywhere from 60°-70º degrees so I’d probably have to wear something that provides me more coverage and warmth. However in locations that will be outdoor when it is sunny will be lighter and more suitable for the warmer weather. As far as makeup gos on me it will be bold while my other actors may choose to pertain a natural look as long as there clothing speaks fun. Props will include food, car and objects that pertain to the actives that will be taking place such as rolled skates and ice skates.

No comments:

Post a Comment